A small group tour package in Tasmania is the best option for travelling with like-minded people and starting new friendships.
Premier Travel Tasmania offers weekly departures from Hobart and Launceston on a scheduled basis. Our small group departures are capped by a maximum of 8 guests. You can expect a comfortable and well-appointed vehicle. More than ten diversified itineraries are on offer. All our group tours include twin share or single room accommodation, a range of meals, pre-paid activities, entry fees and many other inclusions. Most of the tours are family-friendly designed, and the excursions are suitable for all ages.
The inclusions on our tours are, for example:
- the Wineglass Bay Cruise
- entry to a Tasmanian Devil sanctuary
- a visit to the Port Arthur historic site
- a walk through the Cataract Gorge
- a day at Cradle Mountain National Park
- a drive along Tasmania’s sunny East Coast
- overnight in the town of Coles Bay at the Freycinet Lodge
- a half-day visit at Mount Field National Park
- an ascent to the top of Mount Wellington
- one or two nights at Cradle Mountain
- a slide down of the Henty dunes
- overnight within the Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park
- and many more