A small group tour package in Tasmania is the best option to travel
with like-minded people and starting new friendships.
Premier Travel Tasmania offers weekly departures from Hobart and Launceston on a scheduled basis. Our small group departures are capped by a maximum of 8 guests. You can expect a comfortable and well-appointed vehicle. More than ten diversified itineraries are on offer. All our group tours are inclusive of twin share or single room accommodation, a range of meals, pre-paid activities, entry fees and many other inclusions. Most of the tours are family-friendly designed and the excursions are suitable for all ages.
The inclusions on our tours are for example:
- the Wineglass Bay Cruise
- entry to a Tasmanian devils sanctuary
- a visit at Port Arthur historic site
- a walk through the Cataract Gorge
- a day at Cradle Mountain National Park
- a drive along Tasmania’s sunny East Coast
- an overnight in the town of Coles Bay at the Freycinet Lodge
- a half-day visit at Mount Field National Park
- an ascent to the top of Mount Wellington
- one or two nights at Cradle Mountain
- a slide down of the Henty dunes
- an overnight within the Franklin Gordon Wild Rivers National Park
- and many more
The current range of departures on offer are:
This small group tour starts every Saturday from Hobart to Launceston via Tasman Peninsula, Port Arthur, Wineglass Bay, Launceston and Cradle Mountain National Park. The 6 day tour additionally visits the wilderness of the South West National Park on a full day flight excursion.
This small group tours starts every fortnight on Tuesdays from Launceston to Hobart. The destinations we visit on this tour are the Cradle Mountain including a night feeding tour at Devils@Cradle. A night in the Tasmanian highlands at the Thousand Lakes Lodge as well as Mount Field National Park is also part of the itinerary. A highlight of this tour is certainly a full day excursion to Maria Island, where wallabies, kangaroos, wombats and geese are common sightings.
8 day Iconic Tasmania and Wilderness
This small group tour starts every fortnight on Saturdays in Hobart and is a combination of the two tours above for those guest who want to see all and only have limited time.
8 day Wilderness and Wildlife encounter & Iconic Tasmania
This small group tour starts every fortnight on Tuesdays from Launceston and is a combination of the two tours above for those guest who want to see all but fly in and out of Launceston.
from April 2022 onwards, new itineraries are:
5 day Wildlife Encounter
This departure starts from Hobart and ends in Launceston. Places we visit are Maria Island, the Wineglass Bay on a cruise, Bicheno famous for its resident penguins and Launceston.
5 day Wild Western Explorer
This group tour starts in Launceston and ends in Hobart. Destinations we visit are the Cradle Mountain, Strahan at Tasmania’s West Coast.
9 day Western Wilderness and Wildlife encounter
This group tour starts and ends in Hobart and is a combination of the two tours above and a tour around Tasmania.
Premier Travel Tasmania also offers a range of small group day tours out of Hobart and Launceston.
The current tours from Hobart are:
- One day Wilderness & Wildlife where we visit the Bonorong Animal sanctuary and the Mount Field National Park.
- A day of History & Geology including a visit to the Tasman Peninsula and the historic Port Arthur convict site.
- One day Maria Island experience for the opportunity to get close to many of Tasmania’s local animals.
- Day Tour Best of Hobart where we show you the must-see places around Tassie’s capital city.
Tours from Launceston are:
- A full day Cradle Mountain experience to explore natural beauty of this alpine region.
- One day Bay of Fires to see one a the most iconic places on Tassie’s sunny east-coast.