Premier Travel Tasmania does require a pre-payment for all tour-bookings. A deposit of 25% of the total tour cost is payable at the time of booking. Your full payment is due 4 weeks prior to tour commencement.
Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX), direct bank deposit or PayPal.
If you want to pay by credit card the following fees are applicable. Currently for 2.5% for VISA and MASTER and 3.5% for AMEX.
For tour booking cancellations please refer to the policy below:
- no fees until 30 days before departure
- 29 days to 15 days prior departure – 25% of tour rate is non-refundable*
- 14 days to 7 days prior departure – 50% of tour rate in non-refundable*
- 6 days to tour start or no show – no refund
- up to 46 days before departure: a non-refundable* administration fee of AUD 250.00
- 45 days to 31 days prior departure – 25% of tour rate is non-refundable*
- 30 days to 15 days prior departure – 50% of tour rate is non-refundable*
- 14 days to tour start: no refund
- a non-refundable deposit* of AUD 250.00 or 10% of tour rate is applicable
- 30 days to 15 days prior departure – 25% of tour rate is non-refundable*
- 14 days to 7 days prior departure – 50% of tour rate is non-refundable*
- 6 days to tour starts: no refund
Glamping Self-Drive and 7-day Private Luxury Tour
- a non-refundable deposit of AUD 500.00 is applicable
- 45 days to 30 days prior departure – 25% of tour rate is non-refundable*
- 29 days to 15 days prior departure – 50% of tour rate is non-refundable*
- 14 days to tour starts: no refund
Please note: depending on what services are booked, other booking and cancellation policies may be applicable. This will be outlined by our reservations team at time of booking confirmation or in the quotation.
We strongly recommend taking out a travel insurance in the event that unforeseen circumstances may prohibit you from travelling.
In the event, that a mandatory border closure or government-enforced measurements will be put in place, Premier Travel Tasmania follows the health advice. We will refund already paid monies in full (subject to supplier refunds). Alternatively you can choose to store your paid funds as a travel credit to be used for a future booking.
Premier Travel Tasmania does not refund or amend the cancellation policy in the event, the client cancels because of their own doubts or change of mind.