Premier Travel Tasmania is committed to operating in a manner that ensures the highest levels of health, wellbeing and safety for our staff and guests.
During this new and changing COVID era, we are adapting to new requirements and expectations.
We have put new measures in place to elevate our hygiene standards and protocols, to ensure we comply with relevant government authorities to provide peace of mind during your travels in these new times.
Our Covid Safe procedures include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of high touch areas on the vehicle throughout the tour day
- Travellers to remain in the same seat, no switching of seats, throughout the tour
- Ensuring vehicles are not fully booked (max 8 guests) to allow some extra space onboard
- Ensuring our staff exercise leadership in best practice for personal hygiene throughout the day
- Ensuring hand sanitiser is available on board the vehicle for all entry and exits throughout the day
- Increased end of day vehicle cleaning and sanitation processes
We will continue to adhere to public health directions and make further changes as required.
For the latest advice, information and resources about coronavirus, go to the Tasmanian Government Department of Health website https://www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au/.